Tuesday, October 08, 2013



So today at 9pm, Odd Future's Tyler, The Creator released his video for Tamale – an awesome song off off his newish album, Wolf.

The video is basically everything that a normal person would expect from Tyler, stuff that doesn't really make sense on the surface, but there is meaning..deep, deep, deep in there somewhere. 

I don't really know what to say about this video and song except that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Tyler doesn't really care about being the typical rapper and I appreciate him for that. My favourite part of the video was probably when he used a girl's butt as a trampoline – very funny. The end of the video really made me think. He added a small video of him performing Answer
–another song off of his newish album. It went deep. 

I'm out of words because I truly feel like Tyler's music/art isn't something you really talk about. I think that it's more of something that you experience; and then create your own opinion, story and feeling from it. 
Check out the video below.